Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician
looking for work and new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes"" to any of these questions - this Pharmacy Technician
job opening is the position for you! Primary Responsibilities:
- Verifies member information and inputs data for the pharmacists.
- Apply pharmacy-based rules related to prescriptions and medication resources or assistance programs.
- Processes prior authorization requests from physicians offices and ensures compliance with Medicare requirements
Location: 4241 Irwin Simpson Road Mason Ohio 45040 United States Hours for this position: Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm CST OR Tuesday - Saturday, 8am to 4:30pm CST Advantages of this Opportunity:
- High school diploma or GED
- OH pharm tech license REQUIRED (this is a state requirement they MUST have this)
- National Pharm Tech license - preferred but NOT required by the state of OH
- 1+ years pharmacy experience in high volume mail order or specialty pharmacy
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
Interested in being considered for this Pharmacy Technician opening?
- Pay: $18.50 - $20 per hour - based on experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now
for immediate email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.