Location: Freehold and surrounding communities
Must have an active Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of New Jersey
Who We Are:
TheKey provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety, and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
TheKey is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We stand for optimal well being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing home health aide care even as we navigate COVID-19. At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body, and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative, and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate, and empathetic professional looking for a career with profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body, and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate)
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan: Industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Access to our CareAcademy for continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed: masks (required), face shields, gowns, and gloves
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) license or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license, currently active and in good standing
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
- Must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.