We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Home Health Aide to provide essential personal care services to individuals in their homes. As a Home Health Aide, you will play a vital role in assisting clients with activities of daily living, ensuring their safety, and promoting their overall well-being. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others in the Kansas City, Kansas area.
Midland Care Thrive at Home specializes in caring for individuals needing help with:
- Bathing and dressing
- Diabetic monitoring
- Home exercise programs
- Laundry and changing linens
- Lifeline and medication dispensers
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Medication setup and reminders
Full-time & Part-time | Mon-Fri 7am 4pm or 12pm - 9pm | Weekends 7am - 7pm
CNA - $14/hr+ (based on experience) | HHA - $16/hr+ (based on experience)
$1,000 Sign On/Full Time or $500 Sign On/Part Time
CNA's receive paid training to obtain their HHA license after 60 days.
What We Provide For You
- Health insurance options for employee and dependents
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave (up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- On-site education center to provide professional development and CEU credits
- On-Demand pay option (any day can be pay day)
Required: Current Home Health Aide (HHA) certification or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with willingness to enroll in HHA certification course within first 90 days of employment.
Preferred: One year experience as a Home Health Aide preferred.
If you are dedicated to providing excellent care and making a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to apply for the position of Home Health Aide in Kansas City, Kansas.