We are currently seeking compassionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as Home Health Aides in Kansas City, KS. In this role, you will be responsible for providing personal care and assistance to clients in their homes, supporting their overall well-being and helping them maintain their independence.
Full-time & Part-time | Mon-Fri 7am 4pm or 12pm - 9pm | Weekends 7am - 7pm
CNA's receive paid training to obtain their HHA license after 60 days.
Why Work at Midland?
- Sign On Bonus: $1,000 for full-time and $500 for part-time
- Paid Certification for Continuing Education
- Mileage Reimbursement
What We Provide For You
- Health insurance options for employee and dependents
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- On-Demand pay option (any day can be pay day)
: Current Home Health Aide (HHA) certification or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with willingness to enroll in HHA certification course within first 90 days of employment. HHA certifications obtained on or after July 1, 2017 must be Class A HHA certifications. Must possess a valid Kansas Driver’s License
, in force automobile liability insurance and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) that meets organization’s insurability standard as defined by Midland policy. Availability of reliable transportation is required for this position
Preferred: One year experience as a Home Health Aide preferred.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
A culture of caring is a way of life for Midland Care. Diversity, Inclusion and Equity are more than just words. Understanding, accepting and valuing differences between people empowers us to foster the meaning of caring for our community
Join our team and help us provide exceptional care to our clients in the comfort of their homes.