Join our dynamic team of mental health professionals at Mid Cities Psychiatry!
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health illnesses, including treatment-resistant depression and substance use disorders.
We're seeking a skilled Psychiatrist to join our reputable team and provide high-quality care to our patients. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with behavioral or emotional disorders for ages 16 and up. You'll also conduct thorough psychiatric evaluations, develop treatment plans, prescribe medication, and evaluate treatment results.
At Mid Cities Psychiatry, we have a structured environment with a culture that fosters collaboration and teamwork. Our interdisciplinary team includes physicians, physician assistants, and therapists, who work together to manage patient challenges and behavioral dysfunction. You'll be supported by a team that handles administrative work and appointments are not double-booked.
Culture & Environment:
• Structured environment with a culture of collaboration and teamwork
• Open-door policy with the Medical Director and CEO
• Big passive and active clinical collaboration
• Providers are expected to see patients and complete notes
• All possible administrative work is handled by respective departments
• Hybrid appointments based on patient medical necessity
• No call on weekends
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• PTO, public holidays, sick leave, and CME time off
• 401k and quarterly bonus
• Free swag and social events
• Free lunches
• Up to $2,000 annually towards CME
• Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Salary range $215,000 - $400,000
• BC or BE in Psychiatry & Neurology
• MD or DO
• U.S. Citizens/U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents/open to sponsoring H1 or J1 visas for qualified candidates
• Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of Texas
• Strong clinical background with solid experience in Psychiatry
• Responsive to a fast-paced environment
• Must have a working knowledge of EMR/EHR
• At least 2 years of experience in clinical settings
• Bilingual is a plus
• Background Check
• Urine Drug Screening
We offer a supportive and positive work environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. Apply today to join our well-respected team of mental health professionals!
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram