Midland Cares Thrive team is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Home Health Aide to join our team in Kansas City.Summary:
As a Home Health Aide, you will provide essential assistance and support to patients in the comfort of their homes. Your primary responsibility will be to help individuals with daily activities, including bathing, dressing, grooming, and meal preparation. Employment Status|
Full-time & Part-time | Mon-Fri 7am 4pm or 12pm - 9pm | Weekends 7am - 7pm Pay Rate:
CNA - $15/hr+ (based on experience) | HHA - $17/hr+ (based on experience) $1,000 Sign On/Full Time or $500 Sign On/Part TimeCNA's receive paid training to obtain their HHA license after 60 days.Midland Care Thrive at Home specializes in caring for individuals needing help with:
What We Provide for You:
- Bathing and dressing
- Diabetic monitoring
- Home exercise programs
- Laundry and changing linens
- Lifeline and medication dispensers
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Medication setup and reminders
- Health insurance options for employee and dependents
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave (up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- On-site education center to provide professional development and CEU credits
- On-Demand pay option (any day can be pay day)
Required: Current Home Health Aide (HHA) certification or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with willingness to enroll in HHA certification course within first 90 days of employment.
Preferred: One year experience as a Home Health Aide preferred.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
A culture of caring is a way of life for Midland Care. Diversity, Inclusion and Equity are more than just words. Understanding, accepting and valuing differences between people empowers us to foster the meaning of caring for our community. If you have a genuine passion for helping others and are committed to delivering exceptional care, we encourage you to apply for the position of Home Health Aide.