MEMORY CARE DIRECTOR – Grow your career with Merrill Garden!
Merrill Gardens , a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Memory Care Director at Woodstock, GA . Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Current R.N. preferred L.P.N./L.V.N. are OK
- Experience in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Geriatric Nursing or Gerontology and/or Dementia Care
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize service plans, medication management systems, infection control practices and safety procedures
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member empowerment, and responsiveness to residents
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Garden House Director with Merrill Gardens!
The Memory Care Director is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Garden House services provided to residents with a high level of customer service.
- Working directly with residents to evaluate needs and services to accurately assess, communicate and document resident status on electronic care system.
- Observing and reporting any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the General Manager, physician and family following state regulations.
- Ensuring all practices in the Garden House meet or exceed Merrill Gardens and state requirements.
- Leading budgetary and expense control reporting for Garden House
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer