Job Title: RN Circulator
Registered Nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability through the nursing process, for the surgical care of the Center patient in collaboration with other health care providers.
- Monitors patient throughout the surgical process.
- Manages monitoring equipment, fluid lines, tubes, drains and catheters as needed, including support of operative extremity.
- Uses good judgement in determining appropriate nursing action and exhibits control in emergency situations.
- Successfully completes CPR/PALS/ACLS certification/recertification.
- Makes independent clinical decisions as appropriate regarding patient's need for nursing care and communicates same to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrates a team player attitude and utilized work time efficiently.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN license.
- CPR and ACLS required.
- Minimum 2 years in the OR