All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
- Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
- 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I
- CPHT License in State of practice
- CPHT NATL
Per Diem As Needed