Internal Medicine Physicians will:
· Treat internal disorder such as heart disease, diabetes, and problems of lungs, brain, and kidney.
· Treat chronic disease or disorder.
· Administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness.
· Administer non-intravenous medications.
· Prescribe treatment or therapies.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatment with patients.
· Manage and treat common health issues such as infection, influenza, and pneumonia.
· Perform minor procedures both surgical and nonsurgical.
· Attend regular meetings involving professionals who are a part of the health care team.
· Customize a treatment plan unique to each patients’ symptoms and diagnosis.
Medical degree or equivalent; Texas Medical License and 3 years of Residency in Internal Medicine.
700 E. Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601