Planet Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 04/10/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Travel Med Surg/ Telemetry RN in the Orangeburg, SC area.
Shift: 12 hours, Nights Shift, 36 hours per week
Job Description & Requirements:
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
- Active SC/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
- Float Pool position- must be comfortable floating between Med Surg/TELE, PCU, MSSU, and Med Surg units
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Planet Healthcare Job ID #554184. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Travel Med Surg / Telemetry RN - SC
About Planet Healthcare
Delivering Vital Healthcare Talent. Today.
Planet Healthcare is a global leader in clinical staffing because we take a candidate-first approach. We pride ourselves on a consultative method and help to create the right opportunity, at the right time, with each healthcare professional. The recruitment engine at Planet Healthcare is driven by leaders in this market, who understand the market demands and trends within your specialty. With a wide array of job opportunities and geographic diversity in our client base, we are your advocate and will work to find the best position for you. We are ready to go to work. Welcome to Planet Healthcare.
Let’s face it; finding a new job can be scary. Whether you’re currently employed or in between positions, the search can feel overwhelming. If you’re looking for support, guidance and an upper-hand on the competition, you’ve come to the right place. We know that not every job, company or commute is right for everyone, so Planet Healthcare recruiters are trained to not only discuss our open job orders, but to find out about your search and take a proactive approach to the market. Our recruiters are experts in this industry and we are your advocate and partner during your job search. We look forward to working with you soon.
Planet Healthcare is part of the Planet Group of Companies, which are united by a commitment to innovation and excellence. Based in Chicago, Planet Healthcare serves clients from strategically located offices across the US and UK.
CHICAGO | SAN FRANCISCO | RALEIGH | CLEVELAND | PORTLAND