St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a job in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke’s Health System is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join our team! We are searching for a dedicated, well-trained Tech with the desire to join a team that will help grow individual skills. St. Luke’s has a strong culture and a top 15 health system!
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam and medication (as needed) is being administered to the patient. Consult provider as needed.
- Order, prepare and administer radiopharmaceutical/brachytherapy doses as needed.
- Perform cardiovascular stress testing under supervision of provider.
- Adhere to Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required. Perform daily equipment inspections and quality control.
- Assist provider during therapeutic and invasive procedures.
- Identify patient needs and determine priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- Nuclear Medicine certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-N) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Ryan at
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you’ll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-69859. Posted job title: Nuclear Medicine Technologist 2 - Flex
About St. Luke's Health System
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits