At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Evaluates and treats patients/residences
* Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members.
* Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
* Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
* Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy. Also Referred to as: OT, OTR/L, OTR, MOT, MSOT, DOT
* Education and/or Experience: Two years (preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
* Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
* Licensure as an Occupational Therapist necessary to work in Long Term Care.
The Palms of Fort Myers is a beautiful community in Fort Myers, FL, with more than 210 units offering independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer's care.