Florida MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Do you want to make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life? Our team is creative, fun, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and/or living with emotional or behavioral disabilities.
* Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond to changes of condition
* Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
* Provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
* Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each individual's service plan
* Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
* Travel between multiple locations to provide support and be accessible to staff at all locations
* Graduate of an accredited RN program
* One year of experience working with the population we serve
* Current state RN License
* Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
* Current CPR/First Aid certification
* Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment.
* Effective communication skills - ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families
Why Join Us?
* Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our exceptional team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
* Job Family Nursing
* Job Function Professional
* Pay Type Hourly
* DBA Florida MENTOR
* Travel Required No
* Required Education Bachelor's Degree
* Jacksonville, FL 32210, USA