Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor | Part-time| Raleigh, North Carolina
Interim HealthCare ofthe Triangle is seeking a Registered Nurse/ RN Home Care Supervisor for our Raleigh area! The ideal candidate would be a Registered Nurse who has a strong supervisory background, critical thinking skills, and a working knowledge of home care and/ or facility staffing. Our Registered Nurse/ RN Supervisor would provide quality oversight of patient care, collaborate with management to develop and implement processes, and always has regulation compliance, policies, and client outcomes top of mind.
* 3 days per week
Essential Duties Include:
* Supervise, evaluate, motivate, and develop professional and paraprofessional employees
* Follow accepted standards of clinical practice
* Use critical decision making to provide oversight and guidance to the healthcare team to efficiently and effectively manage the assigned patient population
* Contribute to business growth by presenting information, education, and support to external customers as requested
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
* Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the State of North Carolina.
* Current CPR Certification.
* At least 2 (two) years of experience in the home care environment (preferred).
* 1 year of experience in a hospital and/ or clinal staffing environment (preferred)
* Have demonstrated multi-tasking ability, effective organizational and communication skills
* Pass a background and drug screening.
* Locally Owned and Operated
* Free Education Courses
* Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Paid Holidays
* Career Growth Opportunities within the Organization
* Paid Biweekly
* Paid Orientation
* Paid Training
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes! Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.