*This position is for a CNA at St. James Health and Rehabilitation Center
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Caring is at the heart of what we do! Working in long term care offers tons of rewards you can’t find anywhere else. From the relationships you develop to the sense of pride you feel when you help others, we have it all! Come work for a team that goes the extra mile to make a difference in the lives of others!
ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING TOO MUCH AT THE PUMP?
Is the price of gas getting you down? Are you stressed? Worrying about how you’ll keep up with the continuous increase in gas prices? Why not work closer to home?? Plus, our weekly pay benefit makes it easier to fill your tank!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 7a-7p
- Wage: Starting at $17/hr
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.