At A Moment's Notice Staffing Agency is now hiring CNAs to join our expert care team! Apply today for an immediate phone interview.
- Guaranteed never to be canceled from your scheduled shifts!
- Hiring All Shifts FT/PT/PRN or create your own schedule.
- Guaranteed Block booking available for 4 or 8 weeks!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with each resident’s comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care. Resident care is provided according to the “Flow of Care” in a manner that meets the resident's physical, mental, and psycho-social needs and enables the individual to attain or maintain the highest practicable level of functioning. The CNA maintains a "homelike environment for the residents, protects and promotes Resident Rights and assists the person to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
o Participates in the provision of direct nursing care according to the needs of the individual resident under the direction and supervision of the nurse in charge.
o Provides care in a manner that protects and promotes Resident Rights, dignity, self-determination, and active participation. Offers and respects resident choice in matters of daily routine.
o Assists with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of plans of care for assigned residents and reports information to the Unit Charge Nurse.
o Provide companionship and basic care to patients.
o Assists the resident in maintaining/improving function, encouraging independence whenever responsible for the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and overall hygiene of the resident: baths, shampoos, shaves, nail care, mouth care, and foot care.
o Assists with bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned residents.
o Takes residents' temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure per facility policy.
o Assists at meals - serving, cutting, pouring, encouraging, or feeding as necessary.
o Ensure that the resident's room is reading for receiving the resident.
o Makes rounds every two hours on residents. Answers all call lights promptly.
Work experience & Education requirements:
- Education: Sufficient education to demonstrate functional literacy. Successful completion of a state approved nurse aide training and competency evaluation program or a nurse aide competency evaluation program approved by Pennsylvania.
- Certificate/Licenses:: Acceptable verification of training and competency evaluation from State Nurse Aide Registry. No findings in the Registry concerning abuse, neglect, mistreatment of residents or misappropriation of residents’ property. Active C.N.A License, or Temporary Nurse Aide Certification required.
- Work Experience: Long term care experience prefered
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.