An established primary care practice in Beverly, MA is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time role, Monday-Friday hours.
- Provide outpatient services
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Active MA State License
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision options
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.