Come join our Clinton Family-Excellent sign on bonus TOP wages! Interactive TEAM events Quarterly Raises based on attendance!
NEW WAGE SCALE FOR CNAS!
Pay $13.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on shift and experience!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Earn up to 5.5% wage increase per year!
Free Gas for a Year! ($1200 Value)
Join our Weekend Warrior program and earn $18.00/hr!
Excited to announce we now offer DailyPay!
Free Covid Vaccines for all Staff!!
Clinton Place Nursing home is seeking 2p-10p shift CNA's!!!
CNA's are responsible for the following:
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics.
- Recognizing and reporting changes in resident conditions to a nurse management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify situations.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Reporting abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to assist the nurse with various duties as directed.
- At least one year of experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care setting is highly preferred.
- Current state certification as a CNA
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.