People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier, healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of workplace health centers.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- More time with patients. Proactive MD providers spend an average of 30 minutes per patient visit.
- Practice broad-scope medicine. Practice thorough, patient-focused, effective primary care rather than rushing patients through and spending hours coding and charting.
- No RVUs or other volume-based measures. We are not fee-for-service. Improving patient health, satisfaction, and engagement are our priorities. Not the number you can see in a day.
- We are only and always about the patient. We promise to always fight for their greatest good. This is our Patient Promise, and it's the guiding principle of everything we do at Proactive MD.
- Schedule (40 hours per week)
- Monday & Tuesday 10am-6pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 6am-4pm
- Friday 7am-4pm
- Support Staff
- An Admin and an RN/LPN/MA are on-site daily to assist you.
- A Health Center Nurse Manager is also available for any day-to-day operational assistance you may need.
- Your Collaborating Physician is provided by Proactive MD and oversees several providers in the region.
We are pleased to offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- 11 paid holidays
- 3 weeks of accruable PTO
- full insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- 401k with company match
- Access to free Certified Financial Planners for you and your family through Origin, our financial wellness partner
- Master's degree (MSN) or Master's degree (MS, PA-C)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Family Practice/Primary Care environment
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in Indiana or Physician Assistant in Indiana
- Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (preferred) or Certification as a Physician Assistant (preferred)
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical providers
- Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Collaborative Physician in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge and adherence to HIPAA, OSHAA, and clinical quality standards
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software
- Training skills a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (we use Athena)
- Must be willing to develop a thorough understanding of the Mission, Vision, Values, and Patient Promise of Proactive MD and be a champion of them in each patient encounter.
Proactive MD is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty status, or veteran status applicable to state and federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR