REF: CO56 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed in PA! *Full Time and Permanent Position* About the Facility:
- Hospital setting with a smaller 20-bed, inpatient care unit serving older adults who seek behavioral health services and require a short inpatient stay. Treatment is available for a variety of conditions including, but not limited to depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, anxiety, dementia with behaviors and schizophienia. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing.
- Nurse Practioner Psychiatry degree - Required Licenses/Certificates:
- Current Pennsylvania CRNP license.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Two - five years experience preferred For more information please call Chelsey at: 617-746-2605 , email: or submit your resume directly for review. Hope to hear from you soon!