We are looking for passionate and experienced CNAs to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals in New York, New York.
At Zenify, we pride ourselves on providing quality and tailored job opportunities to our CNAs that fit their skills and experience.
As a partner of Zenify, you will delight in being a part of a team that values your skills and where personal and professional advancement is respected and valued. So If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we want you as part of our team!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Job Description
- Bathe or assist residents with bathing (bed bath, tub bath, shower).
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M., ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral care.
- Update nurses with vital information on resident conditions.
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and facility safety rules and regulations.
Why Work With Us:
- Earn a premium and competitive pay
- Make your own schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision care
- FREE! Telehealth for all employees and their family
Youll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Referral Bonus when a friend you refer to Impact works their first 40 hours
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you refer to us becomes a client
- A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care settings
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to maintaining a reliable shift history
- The ability to lift 25 or more pounds