We are looking for a skilled and organized medical assistant to join our healthcare team. You will perform a combination of various administrative and clinical tasks.
· Take patients vitals and enter them into the patients' electronic chart.
· Conduct procedures within scope and draw blood when needed.
· Oversee and train new and existing staff along with the clinic manager
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
· Completion of medical assistant training program required
· Minimum of one - year experience in an outpatient medical clinic
Eclinicalworks experience is highly preferred, EMR experience is a must
Compensation is negotiable based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Holiday pay
- Growth potential - ladders for promotion
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)